qemu-devel

Re: latest GOOD state of series i386 cleanup, arm cleanup, s390 cleanup

From: Cho Yu-Chen
Subject: Re: latest GOOD state of series i386 cleanup, arm cleanup, s390 cleanup
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 15:30:04 +0800

I also done a branch for current master from [RFC v3 00/13] s390x cleanup

https://gitlab.com/alcho.tw/qemu/-/tree/s390_cleanup_v4

and it's also built and test success passed through my CI:

https://gitlab.com/alcho.tw/qemu/-/pipelines/307149915

Cheers,
           AL

Alex Bennée <alex.bennee@linaro.org> 於 2021年5月21日 週五 上午12:07寫道: