qemu-devel

Re: any remaining for-6.0 issues?

From: Mark Cave-Ayland
Subject: Re: any remaining for-6.0 issues?
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 23:19:02 +0100

On 12/04/2021 20:40, Peter Maydell wrote:

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 at 19:44, Mark Cave-Ayland
<mark.cave-ayland@ilande.co.uk> wrote:

On 12/04/2021 16:32, Peter Maydell wrote:

Last call to note anything we need to fix for 6.0 on
https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/6.0#Known_issues please.
The schedule is to tag rc3 tomorrow, which I would ideally like
to be the last rc before release. After rc3 I will only be taking
fixes for bugs which are absolutely critical...

Thanks for reviewing one of the patches from the ESP security patchset earlier.

Should I send a PR for the ESP security patchset and the acceptance test fix?
Unfortunately the timing of the holidays has meant that these are missing a
review
from a SCSI maintainer but IMO both of these are worthy for 6.0.

Yes, please do. If you could add your missing copyright line to
the comment in the new file in patch 12 as well that would be great.

All done. I've added the copyright to patch 12 (along with yours and Phil's R-B tags) so it will appear in the upcoming PR.

ATB,

Mark.