qemu-devel

Re: who's using the ozlabs patchwork install for QEMU patches ?

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: who's using the ozlabs patchwork install for QEMU patches ?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:51:02 +0100

On 19/02/2021 17.26, Peter Maydell wrote:
Does anybody use the ozlabs patchwork install for QEMU patches,
either occasionally or on a regular basis ?
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/qemu-devel/list/
The admins for that system are trying to identify which of
the various projects are really using their patchwork instances,
so I figured I'd do a quick survey here. We don't use it
as an official project tool but it's certainly possible to
use it as an individual developer in one way or another.

I think it might be used by some of the ppc hackers ... so CC:-ing to qemu-pcc ...

 Thomas