qemu-devel

configure does not detect librados or librbd since the switch to meson

From: Peter Lieven
Subject: configure does not detect librados or librbd since the switch to meson
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 15:13:35 +0100

Hi,

on Dedian / Ubuntu configure does no longer detect librbd / librados since the
switch to meson.

I need to add dirs: ['/usr/lib'] to the cc.find_library for librados and
librbd. But I am not familiar with meson

and can't say if thats the appropriate fix.

I would be thankful for a hint. I would create a patch to fix this and include
it upfront of my rbd driver rewrite

that I would like to respin asap.

Peter