qemu-devel

Re: [PULL 0/9] decodetree: Add non-overlapping groups

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [PULL 0/9] decodetree: Add non-overlapping groups
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 18:42:34 +0100

On Tue, 9 Jun 2020 at 17:25, Richard Henderson
<richard.henderson@linaro.org> wrote:
> Add non-overlapping groups

> Richard Henderson (9):
>       decodetree: Tidy error_with_file
>       decodetree: Rename MultiPattern to IncMultiPattern
>       decodetree: Split out MultiPattern from IncMultiPattern
>       decodetree: Allow group covering the entire insn space
>       decodetree: Move semantic propagation into classes
>       decodetree: Implement non-overlapping groups
>       tests/decode: Test non-overlapping groups
>       decodetree: Drop check for less than 2 patterns in a group
>       target/arm: Use a non-overlapping group for misc control
>
>  target/arm/t32.decode                        |   4 +-
>  tests/decode/err_pattern_group_nest1.decode  |  11 +-
>  tests/decode/err_pattern_group_nest2.decode  |   6 +
>  tests/decode/err_pattern_group_nest3.decode  |  14 +
>  tests/decode/succ_pattern_group_nest2.decode |  13 +
>  tests/decode/succ_pattern_group_nest3.decode |  11 +
>  tests/decode/succ_pattern_group_nest4.decode |  13 +
>  scripts/decodetree.py                        | 513

Hi, Richard. I've just noticed that when we added non-overlapping
group support to decodetree we forgot to update docs/devel/decodetree.rst,
which still thinks the only kind of group is the overlapping kind.
Any chance of a patch to update the docs?

thanks
-- PMM