qemu-devel

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: PATCH] WHPX: TSC get and set should be dependent on V

From: Sunil Muthuswamy
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: PATCH] WHPX: TSC get and set should be dependent on VM state
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:13:30 +0000

> > Thanks. Ok, I am setup with GPG. Where should I be sending the pull
> > requests to? Who is "Peter"? Do I have to send it to you?
>
> Peter is Peter Maydell, but for now you can send them to me.  I'll get
> round to documenting the remaining steps.
>
> Unfortunately all the scripts I have for this use the Unix shell, but
> they are just a few lines so I might try to rewrite them in Python.
> This way you can use them from Windows without needing to bring up WSL
> or anything like that.
>
> Paolo

Paolo, just wanted to make sure that I understood your request. You are asking
me to submit my WHPX changes as signed PRs. But, are you also asking that I
maintain a QEMU fork for all WHPX changes (as WHPX maintainer) and merge
those occasionally? Or, should the other WHPX changes from others be submitted
directly upstream?