qemu-devel

Re: Separate notifications from list messages?

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: Separate notifications from list messages?
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 14:57:58 +0300

> On 10 Jul 2020, at 14:43, Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> ... The Gitlab messages that you
> can see currently on the list are from the main repository, not from a
> contributor's private repo!

I don't know why we should worry about contributor's private repos, but anyway,
the GitLab workflow seems different from GitHub, probably not using pull
request, and I hope you all master it, since I don't. :-(

> Now these problems
> get at least some more attention ;-)

sure, but is there anything the members of this list can/are expected to do to
fix them? do these messages increase the people knowledge on the project? are
these messages useful in any way to the list members?

regards,

Liviu