qemu-devel

Re: Crash when running Qemu.

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Crash when running Qemu.
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 15:38:57 +0100

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 11:56, Jean-Christophe DUBOIS
<jcd@tribudubois.net> wrote:
> Since the last pull I did this week end on the qemu git tree (master
> branch) I am unable to "start" qemu anymore (It was working OK from git
> master previously).
>
> Traces are provided bellow.
>
> Am I the only one to get this behavior?
>
> JC
>
> jcd@jcd-UX305CA:~/Projects/µCOS/work$
> ../../qemu/qemu/arm-softmmu/qemu-system-arm -machine mcimx6ul-evk -m
> 128M -display none -serial stdio -kernel ./OS.elf
> double free or corruption (!prev)
> Abandon (core dumped)

I can't repro using your command line but without the -kernel option,
so it's probably specific to something your guest code is doing.
I tested with git commit e7651153a8801dad6; which commit are you
using?

Can you provide either the elf file or a repro example that
doesn't need it ?

thanks
-- PMM