qemu-devel

Query Regarding Contribution

From: khyati agarwal
Subject: Query Regarding Contribution
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 23:55:47 +0530

Respected ,
I am Khyati Agarwal, second-year undergraduate in CSE, IIT, Mandi, India. I have good knowledge of git, Python, C/C++, php, machine learning and databases like mongodb, mysql. I'm interested in contributing to QEMU. I have worked with nlp, tensorflow, keras, etc on ML projects. I am also looking forward to the next Outreachy round. Could you please guide me on how to start expressing and contributing ?

Regards
Khyati Agarwal
https://www.linkedin.com/in/khyati-agarwal-29913116b/