qemu-devel

AW: Integration of qemu-img

From: janine.schneider
Subject: AW: Integration of qemu-img
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 12:53:48 +0200

Hy again,

okay so now we have an easy way out just in case.
But I still want to build an DLL and/or a shared library for integration into
the tool. I want the tool to be platform independent and I was already able to
build qemu-img as cross build with mingw64. Does anybody have experience in
building a qemu library or tried it already?
The tool I want to integrate qemu in is published under GPL itself. And if I am
able to build qemu as library I will share it with the community and everybody
interested in having it.

Best,
Janine