qemu-devel

Re: qemu-system-aarch64 windows binary run Arm64 defconfig kernel not wo

From: yoma sophian
Subject: Re: qemu-system-aarch64 windows binary run Arm64 defconfig kernel not working
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 00:16:33 +0800

hi Peter:
> Is it possible for you to try with a newer version of QEMU? That one
> is a release candidate snapshot from before a release that we made
> a year ago.
With below qemu version, 4.2.0, the latest on the qemu windows download page,
Synchronous External Abort still happen with the problem still hape

Below is download page I tried and version number.
thanks for ur kind suggestion.

https://qemu.weilnetz.de/w64/2020/qemu-w64-setup-20200201.exe
$ qemu-system-aarch64 --version
QEMU emulator version 4.2.0 (v4.2.0-11797-g2890edc853-dirty)
Copyright (c) 2003-2019 Fabrice Bellard and the QEMU Project developers