qemu-devel

Re: Qemu API documentation

From: Priyamvad Acharya
Subject: Re: Qemu API documentation
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 16:50:11 +0530

Thanks for the information.

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 16:47, Alex Bennée <address@hidden> wrote:

Priyamvad Acharya <address@hidden> writes:

> Thansk, I will check it out.
>
> To make my device I have used following link as reference
>
> https://devkail.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/emulation-of-des-encryption-device-in-qemu/
>
> Also I have shared all the necessary files
> in previous mails involved in the development and testing process of device.
>
> Please check the files and let me know if needed more details.

I'm sorry but I don't have time to dig through your email and re-assemble a
working tree.

If you want people to review your code you need to submit a proper patch
series which applies to the current master or provide a git branch that
can be checked out. The former is preferred as it's easier to review
patches with inline comments. You can tag the series as RFC if you want.

--
Alex Bennée