qemu-devel

Questions about pollute the mail list archives

From: LIU Zhiwei
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 10:19:46 +0800

Hi, forks

When I sent vector extension patchset v3(2020/03/09),  my mail system works some wrong,
and only part of the patchset were sent.  When I try to send again, it either can't work.

Even more, I found the mail list archives were polluted, many repetitions and scattered
in many threads. And no thread is complete.

Is it serious?
Is there any way to clear it in the mail list archives?
Can I send it again to the mail list?

Zhiwei