qemu-devel

Re: [Question] About GET LBA STATUS(16) support in qemu scsi emulation l

From: Lin Ma
Subject: Re: [Question] About GET LBA STATUS(16) support in qemu scsi emulation layer
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:51:24 +0000

Due to no users complain about it so far, It seems not many people need it.
I'll spend some time reading some code of qemu block and diving into SCSI command manual, then try to implement it.
If anyone's willing to implement it before this, it will be appreciated.

Thanks for your valuable information,
Lin