qemu-devel

Re: The issues about architecture of the COLO checkpoint

From: Daniel Cho
Subject: Re: The issues about architecture of the COLO checkpoint
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 15:14:41 +0800

Hi Zhang,

Thanks for your help.
However, did you occur the error which the function qemu_hexdump in
colo-compare.c will crash the qemu process while doing operation with
network?

We are working on VM fault tolerance study and COLO function
evalutation first. Currently we did not have a confirmed plan on it.

Best regard,
Daniel Cho

Zhang, Chen <address@hidden> 於 2020年2月24日 週一 上午2:43寫道: