qemu-devel

[RFC 00/10] R300 QEMU device V2

From: aaron . zakhrov
Subject: [RFC 00/10] R300 QEMU device V2
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 18:14:27 +0530

From: Aaron Dominick <address@hidden>

I have removed the botched patches and have got the code working upto the GART
initialization.
I am not sure how to implement the GART. I am guessing it should be an IOMMU
device but I think that is a bit much for an emulated card.
The earlier problem of display probing seems to be resolved by using an R300
bios I got from TechPowerUP's GPU database:

        https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/14509/14509
I am NOT sure if we can distribute it in the QEMU source tree. If it does cause
problems I can send a patch to remove it.

Aaron Dominick (10):
  Add Radeon kernel headers. Will clean up later
  Fix MC STATUS resgister
  R300 fixes
  Got GPU init working. Stops at probing display
  Clean up Radeon Header files
  Add a new R300 VBIOS courtesy of TechPowerUP

--
2.24.0