qemu-devel

Re: Feature Recommendations?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: Feature Recommendations?
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:54:37 +0000

On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 17:42, Eric Blake <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 11/3/19 4:59 AM, Dinah A Baum wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I am a university student whose Virtualization course has tasked me with
> > contributing to an open source, virtualization related project. I have a
> > little more than a month to complete this. I was wondering if you could
> > recommend a feature you'd like added that could be done in this time frame.
>
> https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/BiteSizedTasks might be an interesting
> place to start looking for an idea you are comfortable with.

...but do come back and talk to us before putting any coding
work in on items on that page, because there are some old
stale things and some landmine "not as simple as it sounds"
items too. I keep thinking we should try to put some cleanup
effort into that page (maybe convert it into a list of links to
launchpad bugs tagged as 'easy-task' ?)

thanks
-- PMM