qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Greetings qemu folks

From: Toe Dev
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Greetings qemu folks
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 16:58:45 +0300

I am new in QEMU developing and I have general questions about QEMU source
code as I could not find any guidelines about it.

1) I have no success running qemu in nographic mode.
   The internet says using chardev driver to redirect kernel output to host
OS...
   what is the right way to do that?

2) My main target is to output a lot of this to console cause I new to qemu
and I want fast                    feedback on stuff like this. I try start
qemu with -D option but the log files never have been              written
by qemu, but either no success.

3) What is the right way to do logging in qemu for development purposes?

Best Regards,

Yali.