qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU as ISS (Instruction Set Simulator)

From: Libo Zhou
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU as ISS (Instruction Set Simulator)
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 19:57:44 +0800

Do you know where in the source file I should look into to add my custom
logging functionality?

Or, would you suggest using gdb to look at my target register and memory
contents? The answer in this link below looks really promising. I'm gonna give
it a try first.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39503997/how-to-run-a-single-line-of-assembly-then-see-r1-and-condition-flags

However, if I am able to customize log, it will be super convenient.

Cheers,

Libo