qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] RFC: Why does target/m68k RTE insn. use gen_exception

From: Lucien Murray-Pitts
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] RFC: Why does target/m68k RTE insn. use gen_exception
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:35:51 +0900

Hi Richard,

I am so sorry, I was too naive when you suggested this and I misunderstood
the meaning of what you were telling me.

After spending most nights digging through the RTE/Exception process for
the M68000 I now actually get what you
were trying to tell me and its simply genius  - I hope it serves others
well too when they need to do something similar.

I still dont have all the tools in my chest to understand what I have, but
I will keep digging.

Many thanks,
Luc