qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How can i run different router or switch on qemu

From: Michael.Jacky
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How can i run different router or switch on qemu
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 07:48:48 +0000

Hello,
I'm sorry to waste your time.
Now I have a question and i can't find answer by google.
I need to use qemu to run different router,switch,and different
type(example:cisco,netgear,forti and more) and use openstack vm to connect
these equipment.
I found these equipment with different type,for example .bin,.img,and different
equipment directory structure is different.
How can i run these equipments on qemu and what i need to do first.
Thank you very much.