qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Question in QEMU : The result of printf does not appear in

From: S KH
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Question in QEMU : The result of printf does not appear in the qemu VM's log.
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 10:51:00 +0900

Hello.

I'am student studying QEMU hypervisor and SPICE.

In order to find out the calling order of functions in QEMU source, I input
and compiled 'printf ("% s \ n", __ func__) "into source.

And when I run the VM and open 'domain_name.log' in '/ var / log / libvirt
/ qemu', I see that no output from printf is displayed.

I installed qemu on Centos now, but I did not have this problem when I used
qemu in Ubuntu.

I wonder why.