qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to use QEMU's "cpu_physical_memory_" functions?

From: 宋延杰
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to use QEMU's "cpu_physical_memory_" functions?
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 16:15:52 +0800

Hello all,

I have started a project which requires the host to continuously write to
VM's memory. VM reads its memory and performs some operations.
I've found in this thread
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-11/msg03166.html> that
I can use QEMU's "cpu_physical_memory_" functions. And I have found their
definitions in "include/exec/cpu-common.h" in the source code of QEMU.
However, in the package distributed by the distro (Arch Linux), I cannot
find the corresponding headers. So I just want to know how can I use these
functions.