qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Maintainers, please tell us how to boot your machines!

From: Guan Xuetao
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Maintainers, please tell us how to boot your machines!
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 21:57:06 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

I'm here. Now I can finally deal with my email account <address@hidden> after
several years chaos.
Anyway, sorry for so late.

To boot unicore32 machine, following commands are tested in branch stable-2.7:

To configure unicore32 target:
 ./configure     --target-list=unicore32-softmmu                         \
                 --enable-debug                                          \
                 --disable-sdl                                           \
                 --enable-curses                                         \
                 --extra-cflags="-D restrict=restricT"                   \

To run a simple busybox image on qemu-defconfig kernel:
 ./qemu-system-unicore32 -curses -M puv3 -m 512 -icount 0 -kernel somedir/zImage

Please check github for more details: https://github.com/gxt/UniCore32

Thanks,
Guan Xuetao