qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] Guest unresponsive after Virtqueue size ex

From: Fernando Casas Schössow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] Guest unresponsive after Virtqueue size exceeded error
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 07:14:38 +0000

After two weeks of running the new QEMU package everything is fine.
Moreover I migrated the rest of the guests (both Windows and Linux) to
virtio-scsi and no issues so far.
I will monitor for another week but this issue seems pretty much fixed!

Kudos to each and everyone of you that helped finding and solving this issue.

Fer