qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] [PULL 00/43] ppc-for-4.0 queue 20190219

From: Greg Kurz
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-ppc] [PULL 00/43] ppc-for-4.0 queue 20190219
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:54:25 +0100

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:49:41 +0000
Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 15:43, Greg Kurz <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I have an account. I'll start updating the wiki according to what was
> > actually merged up to this pull request.
>
> Thanks. Personally I've found for the arm parts of the changelog
> that it's much easier to update the changelog with every
> pull request, and it's going to result in a more detailed log
> as a result.

Yeah. Cedric and I will take care of that for future pull requests.

Here are the changes I've come up so far:

https://wiki.qemu.org/index.php?title=ChangeLog%2F4.0&diff=8226&oldid=8221

PPC developpers,

Please ping me or Cedric if there are other user-visible changes we
should mention, or even better, update the wiki if you can :)