qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Calendar

From: Gonzo FWS
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Calendar
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 16:20:11 +0000

Sorry, I completely forgot to mention the demo image I attached contains the
ROM "Floracy" which is a game that never found a publisher and was later made
public by the author.

Source: http://www.nesworld.com/article.php?system=gbc&data=gbchomebrew
Gameboy Color Homebrew
(www.nesworld.com)<http://www.nesworld.com/article.php?system=gbc&data=gbchomebrew>
GAMEBOY COLOR HOMEBREW: GAMES, DEMOS AND MORE: What you find here is a large
section of Gameboy Color homebrew developed over the years, by homebrew I mean
games/apps and other binaries for use on the Gameboy Color that are actually
developed from scratch (no hacks).
www.nesworld.com

"Floracy" is a roleplaying game with elements of strategy and action games, in
which the player breeds plantlike creatures for exciting animated combats. This
demo was made public by the developer - no publisher was found for the game
even after several attempts.
https://web.archive.org/web/20010407225128/http://www.floracy.com/fpreview.html