qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Reminder: QEMU 3.1 rc3 tomorrow

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Reminder: QEMU 3.1 rc3 tomorrow
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:06:49 +0000

Hi; this is a reminder that we are going to tag QEMU 3.1 rc3
tomorrow, and unless there are any last minute critical bugs
this will be the final rc before we make the release. If
there's anything that needs to be fixed for the release,
please make sure it is in a pull request today or tomorrow
morning UK time. Flag up remaining issues on the wiki:
 https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/3.1

There are also a lot of empty sections still in the changelog:
 https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/3.1
so if people could help to fill it in that would be great.

thanks
-- PMM