qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC/RFT PATCH 0/2] spice-display locking fixes (cursors)?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC/RFT PATCH 0/2] spice-display locking fixes (cursors)?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 08:31:07 +0200

The first issue was found by Coverity and should be trivial.  The second
however made me wonder how to test the code and whether it has ever
worked, because in theory it should be an instant deadlock whenever
qemu_spice_cursor_refresh_bh is called.

So I'm looking for help.  In fact, the changes are not tested beyond
compilation.

Paolo

Paolo Bonzini (2):
  spice-display: access ptr_x/ptr_y under Mutex
  spice-display: fix qemu_spice_cursor_refresh_bh locking

2.17.1