qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/1] Add BPF suuport to Qemu

From: Sameeh Jubran
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC 0/1] Add BPF suuport to Qemu
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 17:37:10 +0300

This patch is actually a preparation for an upcoming patch set that I want
to integrate into virtio-net which implements the RSS feature. (
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio-dev/201805/msg00024.html)
So there is a use case. The rationale behind this is to distinguish the
infrastructure preparation needed for the BPF from the actual RSS feature
implementation.

--
Respectfully,
*Sameeh Jubran*