qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Filtering files passing through MTP devices

From: Omer Katz
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Filtering files passing through MTP devices
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:05:50 +0000

What would be a simpler way to do this so that the guest machine would
still be able to recognize the USB drive?
Right now we're triggering a script whenever udev recognizes that a USB
drive is plugged in.
The script copies the allowed files to a certain folder. The guest has a
cron job that periodically triggers scp from that folder to the guest.
That's a very complicated flow and I just described only the flow which
files are imported. I even omitted some of the moving parts since they are
irrelevant.
Long story short our architecture is very complicated because of this
issue.