qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] unknown keycodes

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] unknown keycodes
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:10:47 +0100

On 23 April 2018 at 04:31, Thomas Huth <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 21.04.2018 11:27, Mike R wrote:
>> (qemu) unknown keycodes `empty+aliases(qwerty)’, please report to
>> address@hidden
>>
>> reported.
>
> Well, please also report:

It's kind of our own fault that we didn't ask for those
sorts of details in that error message. I think that a lot
of the time it was reported without necessarily meaning that
any interesting keys weren't being handled correctly.

In any case, as of commit 2ec78706d188 that message has
been removed, so the 2.12 release should fix this, or
at least not produce unhelpful warnings :-)

thanks
-- PMM