qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-arm] Crash when running hello-world unikernel for

From: Ajay Garg
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-arm] Crash when running hello-world unikernel for ARM
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 09:56:08 +0530

Actually just realised that qemu does support integratorcp as one of
the supported-boards.

Unfortunately, when I use
          qemu-system-arm -machine integratorcp -nographic -kernel helloer.bin
the shell just hangs :(

Following are the details when run through gdb :

GNU gdb (Debian 7.7.1+dfsg-5) 7.7.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabihf".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from qemu-system-arm...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/qemu-system-arm -machine integratorcp
-nographic -kernel helloer.bin
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0xb388f290 (LWP 596)]

Program received signal SIGUSR1, User defined signal 1.
[Switching to Thread 0xb388f290 (LWP 596)]
memset () at ../ports/sysdeps/arm/memset.S:50
50    ../ports/sysdeps/arm/memset.S: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt
#0  memset () at ../ports/sysdeps/arm/memset.S:50
#1  0xb65e1c6c in ?? () from /lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libglib-2.0.so.0
Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)

--
Regards,
Ajay