qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] some ROMs questions

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] some ROMs questions
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 13:51:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018, Michael Tokarev wrote:
02.04.2018 17:30, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018, Michael Tokarev wrote:
roms/u-boot-sam460ex/tools/updater/stubs.c -
it is some strange symlink pointing to a strange place, probably should be
removed?

This does not seem to matter for building the rom image but this can be fixed
by converting it to a relative path. I've done that and will send a patch to
update the submodule as well to use the QEMU repo now that we have a mirror
there. Thanks for finding this.

There are 2 more files which we might want to remove:
tools/multiplier/multiplier.image
tools/multiplier/multiplier

These all come from the upstream source from the hardware vendor which I've taken as is to follow GPL. Thanks for noticing, I've removed these and will send another patch to update the submodule. Are there any more of these before I do that?

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan