qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] proposed release schedule for QEMU 2.12

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] proposed release schedule for QEMU 2.12
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 16:25:54 +0000

It seems like it's about time we settled on the dates for the
2.12 release. I've sketched in a suggestion at:
  https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.12

which puts softfreeze on the 13th March, hardfreeze a
week later on the 20th, and final release on the 17th April.

(I basically just took last year's spring release
schedule; suggestions for adjustments welcome.
Easter is the weekend of the 1st April so will fall
between rc1 and rc2.)

thanks
-- PMM