qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu c++ build question

From: Ancuta, Cristian
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu c++ build question
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 01:50:09 +0000

Hi and thanks for the answer,

Yes, not quite what I expected but your suggestion might indeed be the solution
I need.

Even if the problem that I'm encountering doesn't seeem to be related to the
one you had, I'd will just export a C interface from the C++ code and keep the
two isolated, rather than mess around with the build system since that looks
like it's going nowhere.

Regards,
Cristi