qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Is there more trace-events in vhost module?

From: Sam
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Is there more trace-events in vhost module?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 20:21:07 +0800

hi all,

I'm debuging ovs-2.6.0, dpdk-2.2.0 and qemu-2.6.0. And I run such command:

QEMU_CMD -D qemu-log.log -trace events=qemu-events ...

I want to trace vhost-user protocol process between QEMU and ovs-dpdk.
Ovs-dpdk's log shows lots of infomations of vhost-user protocol, but QEMU's
log shows only a little.

As in qemu-events, there is only 'vhost_user_event' event I could use. Is
there more events or some other method to debug vhost related module in
QEMU?