qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Dummy Panel.

From: John Bradley
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Dummy Panel.
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 14:20:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
I have created a new fork on GitHub https://github.com/flypie/flypie-pi-qemu
and an associated project https://github.com/flypie/GDummyPanel the idea as
well as getting the Original PI emulation working is to add some facility for
simulated IO. This is a demonstration of the latest version, running the QEMU
demo from https://github.com/rsta2/circle. I took the idea from an
implementation for the BIFFboard but only the socket number is left, the
commuications is all via IP. The code is only really Alpha level at the moment
and needs some refing to reduce bandwidth. I could also extend the code so that
the connection can be to a remote machine rather than via the local host.

I intend to generalise the code, to work with several different boards other
than the PI, could anyone suggest a board that would benefit from such an add
on.
Is this a worth while addon?
John BradleyTel: 07896 839635Skype: flypie125 125B Grove StreetEdge Hill
Liverpool L7 7AF