qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Bug in mips user-linux

From: Torbjörn Granlund
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Bug in mips user-linux
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 01:20:23 +0200

Yongbok Kim <address@hidden> writes:

  Hi I've tested the binary with the upstream but couldn't reproduce the
  problem. Would you please provide more details?

What qemu version did you use?

Specifically, did you use any of the versions which I listed as failing?

If you used something newer than 2.7.0, then perhaps the bug is fixed.

I trust that you noticed from my report that this bug does not happen
each run.  The "rate of intermittence" might vary, I suppose, so please
rerun my binary a fair number of times before you conclude that it is
not easy to reproduce.

--
Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622