qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] proposal: drop linux-user unicore32 support from QEMU

From: MPRC
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] proposal: drop linux-user unicore32 support from QEMU
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 23:09:55 +0800

Hi, I'm fixing the syscall problem for linux-user/unicore32 in qemu.

I write a "hello world" program to test linux-user/unicore32 in qemu 2.7 with
toolchain of uc4-1.0.5(you can download it through
http://mprc.pku.edu.cn/~guanxuetao/linux/uc4-1.0.5-hard.tgz). And it's just OK.
It goes well in the old version qemu that we using, also.

Can you discribe the bug more detailed? Or how do you find that the unicore32
don't use the real syscall numbers?
How should test this? By Linux Test Project? It's not necessary to do all test
in LTP.