qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU IP Address Accessibility

From: Joey Connelly
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU IP Address Accessibility
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:23:11 -0600

Hey QEMU devs team,

I'm a CS graduate student working on Virtual Machine Software Security
research at Boise State University. I was hoping I could have a few minutes
of your time to ask a few simple QEMU specific questions.

*[1.]* When creating a QEMU process, you can set the VM’s IP address when
created right?

*[2.]* Once a VM has been created with QEMU is its IP address accessible
from the host machine? And if so, could you help me construct a valid
command that would access its IP address?

*[3.]* Is it accessible from a third party machine? And if so, could you
help me construct a valid command that would access its IP address?

Thanks,

-Joey