qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] A clock framework in QEMU.

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] A clock framework in QEMU.
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:35:29 +0100

On 2 June 2016 at 10:18, KONRAD Frederic <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Do you agree with this? I think you are the hw/*/omap* maintainer?

The in-master OMAP stuff is pretty ancient and not a good
pattern for anything. You could have a look at the omap3
clocktree stuff that's in the qemu-linaro tree; that is
also now quite old but it is a bit more featured. (It
probably isn't actually something worth copying as such
but it might suggest required features.) I agree that
clock tree modelling ought to be more generic than what
we have today.

thanks
-- PMM