qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Statically Compiling including SDL

From: Sam McKelvie
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Statically Compiling including SDL
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 13:39:45 -0700

Apologies for breaking the thread of the discussion; still
haven’t figured out how to cold-respond to a thread without an incoming email.

Thank you for your response. Indeed, for my purposes I only need the
static linux-user binary, so I can just remove SDL and it’s not a problem.

I’d agree that it is an SDL package distribution problem; in this case it is
coming
from delian-jessie.

Thank you,
Sam McKelvie