[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 5/5] bcm2835_dma: add emulation of Raspberry
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 5/5] bcm2835_dma: add emulation of Raspberry Pi DMA controller
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 05:23:29 +0000
> From: Peter Maydell [mailto:address@hidden
> Sent: Monday, 7 March 2016 8:37 PM
> On 4 March 2016 at 01:24, Andrew Baumann
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > At present, all DMA transfers complete inline (so a looping descriptor
> > queue will lock up the device). We also do not model pause/abort,
> > arbitrarion/priority, or debug features.
> > Signed-off-by: Andrew Baumann <address@hidden>
> > ---
> Reviewed-by: Peter Maydell <address@hidden>
> Can you add Gregory's Signed-off-by (and authorship from?) to whichever
> patches are appropriate when you resend (as per discussion on the
> earlier version of this patch)?
Yes, happily. But what's the best way to capture this when the code we're
committing is a mixture of code from Gregory and Stefan (via a manual patch
into Stefan's ar7 repo, so much of that history is lost to me) that I've then
extended and refactored? I know what I added (e.g. aux), but for the files with
joint authorship (fb, dma) should we just put Gregory as the author on those
patches with a signed-off-by from me? Can I also add a signed-off-by on behalf
of Gregory, or does he need to do it?
Forgive the newbie questions, but I'm new to this process and want to get it
Note that we didn't do this for the previous patch series. Mea culpa. If
there's a good way to go back and correct history, I'm happy to help.
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/5] Raspberry Pi framebuffer, DMA and Windows support, Andrew Baumann, 2016/03/03
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 1/5] bcm2835_peripherals: enable sdhci pending-insert quirk for raspberry pi, Andrew Baumann, 2016/03/03
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 3/5] bcm2835_fb: add framebuffer device for Raspberry Pi, Andrew Baumann, 2016/03/03
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 4/5] bcm2835_property: implement framebuffer control/configuration properties, Andrew Baumann, 2016/03/03
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 2/5] bcm2835_aux: add emulation of BCM2835 AUX (aka UART1) block, Andrew Baumann, 2016/03/03
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 5/5] bcm2835_dma: add emulation of Raspberry Pi DMA controller, Andrew Baumann, 2016/03/03