qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [v2 0/2] Generic PCIe host bridge INTx determination fo

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [v2 0/2] Generic PCIe host bridge INTx determination for INTx routing
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:22:14 +0100

On 30 April 2015 at 12:52, Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar
<address@hidden> wrote:
> This patch adds a routine for GPEX to implement PCI bus specific function
> pointer
> "route_intx_to_irq" which is used during INTx routing.
>
> ChangeLog:
>
> V2:
> - Drop a patch about adding an API to get irq number from qemu_irq
> - Store a GPEX INTx information from board specific code (virt.c)
> V1:
> - Initial patchset
> - https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2015-04/msg01986.html
>
> Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar (2):
>   pci: GPEX: Add a function to determine interrupt number for INTx
>     routing
>   arm: hw: virt: Store information about GPEX legacy interrupt numbers
>
>  hw/arm/virt.c              |  4 ++++
>  hw/pci-host/gpex.c         | 12 ++++++++++++
>  include/hw/pci-host/gpex.h |  1 +
>  3 files changed, 17 insertions(+)

Hi; I found this now-ancient mail lurking in my to-review folder. I suspect
the patchset may be irrelevant now, but it's hard to tell from the cover
letter. If it's still a relevant change, please can you resend, preferably
with a cover letter that provides some more rationale?

thanks
-- PMM