qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] typofixes

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] typofixes
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 19:10:45 +0100

On 8 September 2015 at 19:01, Veres Lajos <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Sep 2015, Peter Maydell wrote:
>
>> Veres: can you drop the libvixl and linux-headers changes,
>> and at least split the remainder into docs/comments vs
>> code changes, and resend the patches to qemu-devel, please?
>
> I have removed the linux-headers/ and disas/libvixl/ changes.
> And I think the only non-comment/non-doc change is this:
> tests/qemu-iotests/041
> -    def test_unexistant_replaces(self):
> +    def test_unexistent_replaces(self):
>
> If you want I can move this to another patch.

OK, if there's just the one that's fine.

You forgot your signed-off-by line; we can't take the patch
without one. Also, please can you send it inline rather
than as an attachment? There are several places here which
want a better phrasing rather than just a typo fix, but
it's hard to comment on a patch provided as an attachment.

(For instance, that should be 'nonexistent', not
'unexistent' in that functionname; 'be deferring'
should be 'by deferring' in pl181.c, 'notable' should be
'notably' in various bits of decNumber.c, ...)

thanks
-- PMM