qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Aspirant for AMD IOMMU emulation project for Outreachy

From: Rita Sinha
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Aspirant for AMD IOMMU emulation project for Outreachy
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 03:01:14 +0530

Hi Jan,

I am interested in participating in next round of Outreachy program
with AMD IOMMU emulation project.

I have worked on BIOS projects which includes coreboot SeaBios etc and
bootloaders like u-boot and grub. I have experience of working with
qemu and feel that this project is the right match for my skillset.
Kindly guide me how to go ahead with this.

Regards,
Rita Sinha

--
Regards,