qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU+Aarch64: in_asm log skips instructions of loop-pro

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU+Aarch64: in_asm log skips instructions of loop-programs
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:35:53 +0100

On 3 September 2015 at 15:31, Sergey Smolov <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do you think it is possible to implement another QEMU logger which will
> make a record for every executed block,

Yes (this would just need to disable the TB linking optimisation,
which we've discussed providing a debug toggle for in another
thread).

>  and these records will be in the
> form of input assembler (in my case, Aarch64)?

No. At execution time we don't have the input assembler.
You need to match up the TB addresses in the execution
logs with the translation logs to find the input asm.

thanks
-- PMM