qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [Consult] linux-user: Let 8KB host support 4KB guest

From: gchen gchen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [Consult] linux-user: Let 8KB host support 4KB guest
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:57:44 +0800

Hello All:

For my company, it is useful to let qemu linux-user 8KB host support 4KB
guest, it may have many issues, but I want to try to fix them (with the
aid from qemu members). So I want to consult:

 - Is it valuable and possible to fix these issues? (I guess, it is
   valuable and possible, but need much work).

 - How many resources do we need? (e.g. I can spend at least 1 months
   working days on it, with the aid from qemu members, is it enough?).

 - Can we describe all related issues ? (also describing each root cause
   will be better).

Thanks.
--
Chen Gang

Open, share, and attitude like air, water, and life which God blessed