qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Chrome version Release!

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Chrome version Release!
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 13:49:03 +0100

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 05:07:45AM +0900, IdleTime wrote:
> I have released the Chrome version of QEMU.
>
> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pnacl-qemu/mogglnfmfhjnjmeehdjppldblehpniom
>
> Sorry, my english is very poor.
> I would like if possible to link the URL above
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Links
>
> You can download this source code by following URL.
> http://idletime.s601.xrea.com/enu/qemu/
> This QEMU License is GPLv2

Hi,
I have added your URL to the "Alternate QEMU repositories" section:
http://wiki.qemu.org/Links#Alternate_QEMU_repositories

Native Client is interesting.  In the past there was discussion about
running portions of QEMU in a Native Client sandbox for improved
security.  Some parts like TCG would still need to be native code but it
might be possible to sandbox device emulation code.

If you are comfortable enough to discuss your project in English, it
would be very interesting to hear what you've learnt and whether some of
your changes can be merged into qemu.git.

Stefan